Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Jam Comic from Durham Comics Project

This was a jam comic from the last Durham Comics Project "Drink & Draw" by myself, Mark, Sam, & Hope. I was particularly happy with how this one came together.

Which reminds me - The Durham Comics Project. I haven't mentioned it on here yet. It's a project that I've started through the library. I will be teaching workshops through out the next year, teaching people of all ages (for some reason people keep thinking this is just for kids - thus far I've only done out reach to adults) how to make comics. Hopefully I will get lots of different people to draw short comics about moments in their lives and collect them. Sort of like NPR's Story Corps. but with comics. If you want to find out more about the project check out the website: durhamcomicsproject.org
And if you're interested - make a comic! I would love love love your comic to be apart of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment